How do I combine website navigation with my project?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello guys,

today i have a - lets say - kind differend question. We got a website, in which you can navigate trough "ankerpoints" so when youre clicking on one of them, you will be leaded to the corresponding section of the website.

Now the question: is it basically possible fire this commands from our game, which is embedded on the webiste? Like: press the ingame navigation button, the website scrolls down to the section navigation on the website. Iam not sure if this is basically possible. I know you can open other urls inside the game with for excample iframe, but navigate trough the website, the game is embeddet trough?

Can someone please help me out with this?

Thank you very much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Furthermore:

Iam using the browser plugin. So far so good. Like i described my project is embedded onto a website. Now i want to use the browser plugin url call for the website, my game is embedded to. When iam opening the link, the website loads inside the game canvas - it doesnt change the website url. But i need to have access to the website link (lets call it main url), the game is part of.

omg i hope you guys understand the problem...

SOLVED THANKS!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)