How do I check Internet connection on Android (Crosswalk)?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • I've been trying to use the browser "Is online" function and getting back unreliable results. It well say online for a while and then it will say offline even when I am connected. The same is true when I put the device into Airplane Mode, completely unpredictable. I have tested this on 2 different devices so I'm pretty sure it is not a hardware thing. Would really appreciate help, this is the only thing stopping me from publishing my game.

• On further testing it seems that completely unrelated events toggle this. Is this a bug?

• When I preview over wifi on android I get

"Javascript Error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'connect' of undefined http://.../cws-buy.js line 1 (col 282)

"

I have 2 third party plugins installed but everything was working fine before and I havent changed anything that is related to them.

I only get this error on Android devices. PC and iOS works fine. It also works when exported to Android (however I get unpredictable results using the Browser plugin to detect internet connection as stated above)

I havent had any luck reproducing this in a simpler capx yet.

• Guys Please Help me. Im now using the Admob for my app.

I just want to know how can I test if my app connected to the internet.

• dhalvin

mikegranger

Browser action "is online" work fine on windows, but for android and ios I use cranberrygame's plugin (CordovaNetworkInfo) from

• dhalvin

Thank you for your reply. Very much appreciated.

Im now using admob. My ads only appear when connected to the internet before the layout start.

Every time I restart my app with no internet connection i has no ads (like what I expected) but when I turned on the internet the ads does not appear. I try already the Browser action "is online" to preload the banner ad but its not working.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dhalvin

mikegranger

Browser action "is online" work fine on windows, but for android and ios I use cranberrygame's plugin (CordovaNetworkInfo) from

Hi, I have the CordovaNetworkInfo from Cranberry game's, but it's not working with me.

I would really appreciate any kind of support on how to use this plugin.

THakns

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)