How do I change the Font Size of a List object?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • I already know you have to turn off Auto Font Size. And I know you have to use the "Set CSS Style" action. But when I add the action "Set CSS Style", what do I type into the top field and the bottom field to change the size of the text font? What are some other commands I could use as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• I already know you have to turn off Auto Font Size. And I know you have to use the "Set CSS Style" action. But when I add the action "Set CSS Style", what do I type into the top field and the bottom field to change the size of the text font? What are some other commands I could use as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

First, Check out this site: https://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp this site has all you need in how to use CSS.

If you go down you will see some codes like so:

body {
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    [/code:2v9bq11t]

ignore everything in that line of code because you will only need this from it: [code:2v9bq11t]font-size: 20px[/code:2v9bq11t]

So for the first box in C2 which is "Property name" you will enter "font-size" 
    Second box "Value" you will enter "20px"

Anyhow, this only an example an how to use CSS in C2. One last thing, if you go back to the site you can see that "Property name" is in Red and the "Value" is in Blue.

I hope this help.

Good Luck ....
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It worked! Thank you so much!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)