How do I change my text object can amount to the value of

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hello

How can I click on a sprite part of a variable within an object to show my text.

For example: Esprite Click on the coins to be low, then the first part of the inside of a variable text object is displayed.

Please if you have a photo of the event.

Thank.

• I don't understand what you're wanting to do.

Can you draw a simple picture of what you expect to happen?

From what I can guess, I think you want to show an object's instance variable as text?

~Sol

• I want when I go on a frame of a sprite click the sprite to be displayed in a work like the image below:

• Sorry, I'm still not really understanding what you want to do.

You want to display text on a sprite?

You would have to make a text object, or sprite font object and set your text on it... then position the text or sprite font on top of your sprite.

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I want to see when they go to the following sprite was touched removed and fit within the box above. I apologize if it's good I can not explain because I am Iranian and I used to type Google translator

• So, when a white button is pressed, remove it and show the same character in the "next" blank position at the top - correct?

One way is to give each Blank an ID instance variable, numbered 0 to 5. Have a Global variable with the current blank position. When the white button is pressed, pick the blank with the current ID, set the text, and increment the position value.

Containers are used to link the Text object to the Sprite.

http://www.blackhornettechnologies.com/ ... i_BHT.capx

• So, when a white button is pressed, remove it and show the same character in the "next" blank position at the top - correct?

One way is to give each Blank an ID instance variable, numbered 0 to 5. Have a Global variable with the current blank position. When the white button is pressed, pick the blank with the current ID, set the text, and increment the position value.

Containers are used to link the Text object to the Sprite.

http://www.blackhornettechnologies.com/ ... i_BHT.capx

Excuse me if I want to do something that was full review when it gave the green box inside and go to the next level, what should I do?

• http://www.blackhornettechnologies.com/ ... 2_BHT.capx

You can store the answers in an array. Then after the expected number of selections, check the current answer, for that level. If it is correct, add 1 to the level number and start over on the next answer.

First two answers are DOG then CAT.

• I apologize very much.

I am clear letters one by one from the left.

What should I do?

• If it is, please refer to this topic and guide me

I do not know anyone except you

• You can use the ID to pick left to right, since they start at 0 and go up. I can't write everything for you. The tutorials are very good at teaching the basics. Do as many as you can.

(I don't use Cocoon, so I can't help with the other topic).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)