How do I change layout???

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • my game does not change layout. Why?

I exported to cocoonj and I've started on my android mobile, but does not change layout. Someone can help me?

When I play on my PC browser works perfect, but when I go to my mobile no (use galaxy note3)

• Perhaps you might want to try it with Crosswalk instead. I think most people here are now leaning towards Crosswalk as it is better and there are nice people from the Intel and XDK team here in the forum helping us as well as constantly listening to our needs and improving crosswalk.

• Perhaps you might want to try it with Crosswalk instead. I think most people here are now leaning towards Crosswalk as it is better and there are nice people from the Intel and XDK team here in the forum helping us as well as constantly listening to our needs and improving crosswalk.

I dont know what is crosswalk. it's my first game. I can explain it please? thank you very much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem chemapop. Cocoonjs and Crosswalk are both wrappers used for C2 games so that the games are able to be played in mobile games. Cocoonjs was the preferred choice quite some time ago, but Crosswalk now looks like it is the best option.

Anyway, to get started, you can read the link below.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/how-to-export-to-android-with-crosswalk

This is also the same link if you were to go to export in C2, choose Android and click on the learn more about Crosswalk. Currently they are experiencing some server problem as mentioned by their representatives, but am pretty confident it will be back to normal very soon.

• Muchas gracias!

Thank U very Much

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)