How do I build special layouts

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of various soldier character sprites for creating a 2D platformer or sidescroller game
  • Hey Guys!

Is it basically possible to choose only a few layouts to build for my app/html5 game? Or do i have to make differend versions and delete all not nessessary layouts?

iam asking, because i have to build the whole project for the app, but for the website i need only specific games or menues, so i have to split them. It would be great if i could choose which layouts have to be buildet with their assets to reduce memory for not needed assets and ingame files.

Some ideas? Or do i have to start to get everything out of the project?

Greez.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • as long as i experimented with C2 i don't think there is a way to do this automatically. You need to delete the unneeded layouts and files, because it will still be there in the build and this will increase the download size , but i don't think it affects the RAM or CPU as long as it is not loaded.

• warville Thx

I could not found any other solution so i guess you have to get everything out by hand.....its a little bit time consuming but at least no problem...

Have a nice!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)