There is a problem that I encounter very often when I'm replacing a sprite's image with another one which has a different size.
If I resized the initial image in the editor, I can't manage to have the updated sprite (the same sprite with a different image) at the right size. This happens even though I manually entered correct size in the properties.
So to be more clear:
- I used a very small (10x10 px) image for the sprite Object (eventually I resized it in the editor?)
- Now I want to use a bigger image (50x50 px) , I replace it in the edit image window.
- When previewing, it is my new image but resized so that it has the size of the previous version of Object (very small)
- The sizes in Edit Image window and Properties panel are correct!
- It looks like after going to another layout and coming back, the images have a correct size. However, the first time the layout is reached, the size is always wrong.
I can't manage to give Object its correct updated size consistently. Is there a solution, or should I duplicate Object in order to create a new object and update my code?