How do I... avoid jitters in a retro project

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • >

> > What does Firefox have to do with it?

> >

>

> My firefox spits and sputters with HTML 5 games. Whenever I am thinking I am having a performance problem, I look up and see that i am testing on Firefox. When i switch to Chrome the performance is the way i would expect it to be....

>

That is weird, I never have any problems with firefox at all. I normally test chrome because I export to desktop via chrome so , you know..

Problem solved. You dont have problems. Must be something like a plugin like I mentioned before.

zenox98,

That is nice, I wish i had your computer. I much prefer using Firefox.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Problem solved. You dont have problems. Must be something like a plugin like I mentioned before.

Lol, that is funny way to put it.

• >

> Problem solved. You dont have problems. Must be something like a plugin like I mentioned before.

>

>

Lol, that is funny way to put it.

Yes, We have different computers, and different software running. Not all computers work alike.

I have bad English, i am not from around here.

• joejoe - To me, the funny part was how obvious it was, but I never thought about it like that before. But you are right. Your English seems great to me!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)