How do I AIM like Angry Birds style?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • willmonteirofx

I was going to say I made an angry bird demo a couple years ago - but then I noticed the link was to that message thread, and lamar's capx was based on my example...

so, the only thing I will add is that if you want the dots to fade out like in the image you made at the beginning of this thread, then add an action at event 4 (Draw dotted line) that says:

Dot5 > Set opacity to (DotCount-loopindex) / DotCount * 100

and you may want to reduce the DotCount global variable to 40 or less. Otherwise they will always know they are going to get a basket!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • willmonteirofx

I was going to say I made an angry bird demo a couple years ago - but then I noticed the link was to that message thread, and lamar's capx was based on my example...

so, the only thing I will add is that if you want the dots to fade out like in the image you made at the beginning of this thread, then add an action at event 4 (Draw dotted line) that says:

Dot5 > Set opacity to (DotCount-loopindex) / DotCount * 100

and you may want to reduce the DotCount global variable to 40 or less. Otherwise they will always know they are going to get a basket!

Hey AllanR, I thought that CAPX looked familiar but I thought it was Korbaachs sorry. Good work!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)