How do I Add XP support (Nw.Js)?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • I am employed at a company that makes educational games for schools. (well i am the only persona actually making the games)

I have finished the first game and am wondering if there is a way for the app to be supported by XP?

I understand Nw.Js stopped support for XP awhile ago but i am wondering is there a way to rollback to an older version of Nw.Js and exported through that so that the app is XP compatible.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am employed at a company that makes educational games for schools. (well i am the only persona actually making the games)

I have finished the first game and am wondering if there is a way for the app to be supported by XP?

I understand Nw.Js stopped support for XP awhile ago but i am wondering is there a way to rollback to an older version of Nw.Js and exported through that so that the app is XP compatible.

Thanks.

There is a forum post HERE with a suggestion.

Otherwise, I reckon you would need to investigate when support was removed from NW.js and rollback NWjs to a prior version. It is also likely that you would need to roll back C2 to an earlier version, which could obviously have quite an effect on your project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)