How do I Add Google Play Games from Cocoon JS?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I've searched the documentation but found nothing so far, any tutorial?

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to use the new version 2.0 of cocoonjs plugin. Its on Ludei website but I can't get it to work. Just get errors in construct.

• You need to use the new version 2.0 of cocoonjs plugin. Its on Ludei website but I can't get it to work. Just get errors in construct.

Any link to the plugin?

• Anyone make progress with this? I need to support game center and google play services ASAP for my client..

thanks,

Mike

• Anyone make progress with this? I need to support game center and google play services ASAP for my client..

thanks,

Mike

Nothing so far, I'm gonna try to contact both ludei and scirra

Hope there is solution

• This is frustrating. The manual install instruction are wrong from ludei...there is NOT a plugin/cocoonjsad folder in the zip of the latest version of their plug-in, AND the plug-in is called cocoonjs, and NOT cocoonjsad when starting a new project in C2 after the latest builds are installed (and in all C2 versions before.)

Does this difference in names indicate the latest cocoonjs plug-in is not properly installed, or did they just rename it in their C2 demo file and forget they did, and presume its like that for everyone?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)