How do I add Ads?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • jorj0

Thanks, thats the one that I followed and it was easy to add the admob to Crosswalk. After doing this the app runs in the browser from crosswalk.

Then I did a build for android and followed the steps to include the plugin in intel xdk. This runs in the emulator (in Intel xdk). When I build it in intel xdk, the build for crosswalk option will run and provides two files. I then install on the phone and try both files and they do not work. Intel Xdk files will only work on my phone if I use the old android method. Android for Crosswalk will not run. the banners do not show when using the old Android build method. How can I trouble shoot the intel xdk builds? I am running Android 4.4.2

thanks

• jorj0

Thanks, thats the one that I followed and it was easy to add the admob to Crosswalk. After doing this the app runs in the browser from crosswalk.

Then I did a build for android and followed the steps to include the plugin in intel xdk. This runs in the emulator (in Intel xdk). When I build it in intel xdk, the build for crosswalk option will run and provides two files. I then install on the phone and try both files and they do not work. Intel Xdk files will only work on my phone if I use the old android method. Android for Crosswalk will not run. the banners do not show when using the old Android build method. How can I trouble shoot the intel xdk builds? I am running Android 4.4.2

thanks

Did you export as Crosswalk and upload to phone with ARM ?

• Radulepy

Yes I used crosswalk for android and then used the ARM version. it loads and then quits..

No Idea why. I have deleted all the test apps from my phone, deleted from intel, and reimported and it still wont work.

In all cases it works in construct and in the emulator in intel xdk.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Gregster

If you enter in the game it quits?

Please write the problem more specificly.

Thank you.

• OK sure..

I followed all steps. Built the game in construct 2 and exported as Android.

Then in Intel Xdx followed the steps from here :

https://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/ ... onstruct-2

then the app builds, and I email myself the arm version.

The arm version installs, and when you open it the construct 2 loading image shows. this goes for about 10 seconds and then it says "unfortunately,[appname] has stopped."

I dont think the constructed ad mob plugin is working

• Lots of possible reasons. First one that comes to mind is that you set the Android version number < 14. Just a guess

• Radulepy .. did you get ads working .. I can't so far.

Thanks

I guess I have to try posting a bug later today with detailed capx etc?

• Gregster

Yeaah , i did't finish the game so please wait some days..

• volkiller730 , codah

Do you know how to optimize an game for tablets?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • volkiller730 , codah

Do you know how to optimize an game for tablets?

http://developer.android.com/distribute/essentials/quality/tablets.html

• codah

Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)