How do I AD ADMOB INTO XDK

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • HI I KNOW XDK IS A SEPARATE PROGRAMME FROM CONSTRUCT 2 BUT ITS THE NEXT STEP TO LAUNCHING APPS.

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED AN APP THROUGH CONSTRUCT 2 AND XDK, BUT I CANT AD ANY ADVERTS TO MY GAMES????? THERE ARE NO SOLID TUTORIALS ON THE NEW UPDATED VERSION OF XDK PLEASE SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP ME

(ALL TUTORIALS SAY CHOOSE "GET PLUGIN FROM WEB" VIA THIRD PARTY) WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IN THE NEW VERSION OF XDK

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No solid tutorial ? It's pretty much exactly the same as before and as explained in the C2 documentations

In XDK, use HTML5+Cordova and add the Featured Plugin/AdMob CLI4 (com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob)

Done. Tested it myself this afternoon for the first time, 'worked immediately.

• I am sorry but I agree with the first post. I have the same problem, i can not choose Admob CLI4 wehn i ad it with thirdparty plugin i can not see any ads on my devices. And of course i tried with de the Kyatric's CAPX file

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)