How do I

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Olá, sou iniciante, aluno de analise e desenvolvimento de sistemas, escolhi meu foco em jogos para web, o constructor 2 parece ser um ótimo lugar a começar a aprender as bases da programação para jogos, das variáveis aos comportamentos e efeitos, sem códigos acho que vou aprender mais rápido toda a teoria da estrutura de jogos. estou muito animado com o software, até já comprei para desbloquear todos os recursos e atualizações.

Valeu

Tonyx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, this is an English-only forum.

Please keep to English or at least provide a translation with your post to help us out.

Thanks.

• The translation (according to The Google) just says hello and he's happy to have bought the product.

So Tonyxgn, bem-vindo and yes, please post your questions in English rather than Portuguese please.

• By the way... Has anyone considered subforums for specific languages? I see a lot of people who obviously aren't native speakers who have a lot of trouble trying to make themselves understood... maybe that would help and be more inclusive. Just my 2 cents...

• That has been suggested before and the mods - rightfully so - have said that as they need to moderate, the language must be in English, or provide an English translation.

They already have enough to do without having to translate a post before responding.

• Hmmm. Ok. Well... I would gladly help anyone who speaks portuguese or spanish as I am fluent in both, but... That makes sense.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)