How do I

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • How do I scroll and roll over the game's background like prezi does with its presentations?

I've tried to do so, but the only result I get is a too raw change of position, there is no smooth movement nor zoom or beauty.

Is possible to do so in construct?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you tried using System->Scroll To action and setting the scrollX (or scrollY for vertical) to how far you want to scroll each tick?

Try this:

1 - Create an every tick event

2 - Add an action to the event and select System->Scroll To X

3 - In the value field enter "scrollx + 50" without the quotes

4 - run the program and see if it gives you the result you want.

If you want to pause at each scene, just add a boolean condition called scrolling to the event and set it to true only when you want the scroll to happen.

[Edit] Just wanted to mention you can change the speed of the scroll by changing the amount you add to scrollx

• ON a side note, please start using actual useful titles/subjects for your posts. Many people will not even click on a post if the title/subject does not tell them a bit about the issue. We don't really have time to read every single post, so tend to look at ones we feel we have some knowledge of.

• ON a side note, please start using actual useful titles/subjects for your posts. Many people will not even click on a post if the title/subject does not tell them a bit about the issue. We don't really have time to read every single post, so tend to look at ones we feel we have some knowledge of.

Absolutely Agreed. It just so happened I had some extra time today so I started looking through days old unanswered questions and stumbled on this one. Normally, I would not have even opened it to try to help.

totally agreed

Heptagono you can edit your post and change your subject.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)