How do I

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hello! This is not really a Construct 2 related question, but I hope someone can help me, among thus who already published a game. So as far as I understand the money can come from people who buy the game and from ads (I use mopub). How should I proceed, in order for everything to be legal? What I mean is, do I need to pay taxes on these incomes, or the websites I use (Google Play, mopub, etc.) take care of this. And if I have to pay taxes, do I need to declare what I do as a business (something.inc) or anything like this? Please, someone who knows tell me what to do! Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Everything depends from what country do you come from, because they all have different law's regarding the income and the taxes. I come from Macedonia and here I can earn up to 10k a year without paying taxes, but anything after that will have to be taxed and you will have to get reported as a freelancer otherwise you pay huge fine or 3 years jail.

• Everything depends from what country do you come from, because they all have different law's regarding the income and the taxes. I come from Macedonia and here I can earn up to 10k a year without paying taxes, but anything after that will have to be taxed and you will have to get reported as a freelancer otherwise you pay huge fine or 3 years jail.

Thank you so much! Could you please tell me where exactly did you get this information from in your country? Did you discussed to an attorney or it is something online? (I am from Romania so it might not be a huge difference in approaches)

• You can check the Ministry of Justice website if they have one. Or you can ask an attorney or a lawyer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)