How do I

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • How do I make the slikes just like in this game -> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/605279 (When you shoot enemy it slices to a phusical pieces!). (Sorry for bad english).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There are almost always thousands of ways to make games. You have just have to pick one that works for you.

I couldn't stay on that game long enough to see what you are talking about. The music was not my style.

• Well the music didn't bother me, so I took a look at it and I see what you mean. Looks pretty complicated mate, I'm not sure what to tell you....

I'm not sure what the right way to do it is, but here is how I would attempt it:

1. I would make the character/enemy art and then I would split it up into pieces. I would olso create an outline for the character and color it with a random color.

2. I would then load the outline into C2 and load each of the art pieces, all of them as a seperate object.

3. I would then position the outlines where I want on the levels and then put the pieces on top of the outline to make it look like a complete image.

4. I would then add the pin behavior to each art piece and pin them to the outline. I would probably(not 100%) have to add the physics object to each piece too.

5. Then I would make the events on laser object collision with outline check the y of the impact on the outline. Then unpin the art pieces above that y, and set a gravity for them.

That's how I would do it, but like I said I am sure there are better ways of doing it. I just don't know what they are. Good luck mate, you're gonna need it, hope it works out for you.

• Well the music didn't bother me, so I took a look at it and I see what you mean. Looks pretty complicated mate, I'm not sure what to tell you....

I'm not sure what the right way to do it is, but here is how I would attempt it:

1. I would make the character/enemy art and then I would split it up into pieces. I would olso create an outline for the character and color it with a random color.

2. I would then load the outline into C2 and load each of the art pieces, all of them as a seperate object.

3. I would then position the outlines where I want on the levels and then put the pieces on top of the outline to make it look like a complete image.

4. I would then add the pin behavior to each art piece and pin them to the outline. I would probably(not 100%) have to add the physics object to each piece too.

5. Then I would make the events on laser object collision with outline check the y of the impact on the outline. Then unpin the art pieces above that y, and set a gravity for them.

That's how I would do it, but like I said I am sure there are better ways of doing it. I just don't know what they are. Good luck mate, you're gonna need it, hope it works out for you.

Thanks! But is there no ways to make all this with code?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)