Help with this example

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • LittleStain

This is why I think just posting .capx is not helpful. There are far too many users who have no interest - and possibly very little propensity - for understanding even simple events.

It seems that this user - who registered over 2 years ago - hasn't even yet grasped the basics. Worrying

I agree, but well, I come here in the hope to help people get better understanding on how to create their own games..

This forum has been very helpfull to me when I was learning (I still am learning, haha)

Although at the time I used it not so much to ask questions, but to absorb the answers given by other users for when I might need them in the future..

Just trying to return the favour and still confident there are those who are here to learn (and maybe even teach some day)

• LittleStain

I appreciate the help, but I been trying for quite some time without success, besides the English is not my language and I can not understand what I mean.

When you rotate the pieces on the board out black boxes and appears bug, this bug fix would not know, it seems more complicated

It bothers me to think that just go for the link...

• LittleStain

I appreciate the help, but I been trying for quite some time without success, besides the English is not my language and I can not understand what I mean.

When you rotate the pieces on the board out black boxes and appears bug, this bug fix would not know, it seems more complicated

It bothers me to think that just go for the link...

Thank you!

I saw the issue with the black squares, but thought you might like to try and figure that one out yourself..

Good Luck!

• You know not fix it? then your help in vain

• You know not fix it? then your help in vain

That was a joke, right?

I'm sure it must be..

Either that or you are the most inconsiderate person I ever talked to in my life..

As far as i can see, in the capx you've shared, none of the events and or actions were written by you..

I've tried to explain how to change them and in the end even did it myself and my help has been in vain?

Sorry, but you should either learn how to work with Construct2 yourself or learn to appreciate people spending their free time trying to help you..

I know how to fix it and you could learn how to fix it..

Could be nice actually creating your own game instead of having others do it for you..

But then again, what do I know, I'm obviously stupid enough to spend a lot of time helping someone who doesn't appreciate help..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Someone else knows how to help me?

• Someone else knows how to help me?

Hahahaha..

You are funny..

NOT!

• > Someone else knows how to help me?

>

Hahahaha..

You are funny..

NOT!

I will continue with the search

• While you are waiting for someone to make your game for you, here is some reading material to kill the time:

How events work and the rest of the Construct 2 Manual

Beginners guide to Construct 2 and a lot of other tutorials

You never know, you might actually learn something..

Good luck!

• Stop spoil this post

• Well, this thread didn't disappoint!

• I liked your new capx, friend Luckily I made a copy, because I smelled it. Thank You

Without rancor

• I liked your new capx, friend Luckily I made a copy, because I smelled it. Thank You

Without rancor

Glad to be of help!

I thought at least you could contribute to "your" capx by uploading it, instead of linking to my dropbox..

Seeing writing your own events and actions isn't likely to happen soon..

I knew you had downloaded a copy of your own, so why link mine?

Best of luck with "your" game!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)