> Hi everyone,
> I have exported my game as "HTML5 website" with both .m4a and .ogg in the Audio folder
> The game has been uploaded to my Dropbox for testing.
> When I tested the game on my iPad (using both Safari and Chrome) , all the audio works fine with just little latency at the first time.
> But when I reload the game for the second time, there is no audio at all.
> I have tried to restart my browsers and iPad many times, but the problem still occurs.
> So now my game doesn't have any audio when playing on the iPad.
> Do anyone know how to solve this problem?
I do not own an iPad, but I remember someone saying that in his case it was due to the caching of audio file, and that removing the references to the audio files in the offline.appcache worked for him, maybe it is the same problem.
Thank you for the reply and the solution
Finally get back to my PC and remove the references to the audio files in the offline.appcache as you suggested.
At first, the audio sounds terrible and I have to increase the maximum memory available on the iPad in order to run the game.
But after I reload the game, the audio quality returns back to normal and the audio can be heard every time.
So I guess the problem is really due to the caching of the audio file.
Got suck on this problem for a few days as I am the only one using Construct 2 in my university, so happy that it can be solved before the deadline.
Thanks again for the help