OK I understand now.
To do that, you must create columns in your mysql table, for example, "Score", "Name" and "Image"...
1. First, you must save into your database this information. You know how to do that... (else don't hesitate to ask...)
2. Then, when user connects, your php file must return information with "echo" function. For example, to retrieve "score", your php file "SELECT Score FROM YourTable where USERNAME =$Username". And return this score with "echo".
3. You have to do this operation with all your information BUT don't forget to separate all this data with a separator like " | " or " / " (or other string).
4. Use ajax in Construct 2 to get all this data.
So if score = 2 and username = Lima (in the database), Construct 2 retrieves " | 2 | Lima" (or other string if you choose another separator) from your php file after login...
5. In your Construct 2, create two variables : "Score" and "Username" and use this events :
6. Now you have all your data.
NB : you can't register images in your database, you must upload your image to server and put the link into your database.
Then use "Sprite : load from URL" action.