Got problem with sound didn't play after export to apk

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Casual Gameplay Music is a royalty free collection of background music tracks and loops.
  • Hi all i got sound problem with my project. I make a platform game and have imported sounds (ogg file) but when i have export to apk using cocoon io and try test it in my phone a few sound can't play in game (like sound in main menu.) but sound in stage game can play. Can someone explain to me what the error is? I have add preload to call the sound in my loading project but it didn't works. Btw i using construct 2 2.239. Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi all i got sound problem with my project. I make a platform game and have imported sounds (ogg file) but when i have export to apk using cocoon io and try test it in my phone a few sound can't play in game (like sound in main menu.) but sound in stage game can play. Can someone explain to me what the error is? I have add preload to call the sound in my loading project but it didn't works. Btw i using construct 2 2.239. Thanks

You should import your audio files in wav format as it also create a m4a file at the same time. I see you're using cocoon, lately, their service is having issues from C2 users messing up their build apks, I suspect that you're encountering the latest problem of cocoon apk builder. Most probably your problem right now has nothing to do with C2. You should be using the latest stable C2 version, I'm pretty sure cocoon is the culprit. Hopefully they'll fix this problem soon. Good luck.

• Thanks for advice. It's works...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)