Google play leaderboard with Crosswalk

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • nope, not with that plugin. If you want to design your own leaderboard you can use the Scirra homemade "Goole Play Game" Service. But why do u want to design it?

To have the same look of my game. Like clash of clans (https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8511/8394 ... e67b_z.jpg)

• Yes, you can do that but not with the cranberry plugin. You need to use the Scirra plugin. With that you can pull all the data to be able to style it yourself. I personally think it is not worth it. To have a leaderboardis great, the standard view is great. I would rather evolve the app/gameplay. but sure up to you.

• Yes, you can do that but not with the cranberry plugin. You need to use the Scirra plugin. With that you can pull all the data to be able to style it yourself. I personally think it is not worth it. To have a leaderboardis great, the standard view is great. I would rather evolve the app/gameplay. but sure up to you.

As it's my first app I'll use phonegapgame for sure. But I'm kind lost right now. I'm stuck in the google play games service configuration. In the linked apps, It's asking me to authorize my app then ask some branding information. Wth is this?Did you have to do this?

Edit: Well, I already know what is it. hehe But still lost in c2 events regarding to the plugin. I just need to request login on start of layout and then, when the button is touched, submit score and show leaderboard?

Edit: Also, why do I need to add the plugin "phonegap admob plugin" in intel xdk in order to make the leaderboard work?They do two different things. Did you really mean this plugin?

• oh, this has been told many times. you can find it on the forum. short: you need to submit an alpha/beta first and then u can lein that app's fingerprint to your game service and everything is alright. Yes, you have to link it. you can grant andoid apps ios apps or wen service based pass access to your game service. Events are not to complicated. I recommend: on start of layout, browser: is online, user is not logged in => login user. And then on touched "a button u like" => open leaderboard. very simple

You don't need to ad admob plugin for that. Admob is the ad network of google. It is to show banner or fullscreen ads. This has nothing to do with leaderboards and achievements.

• Hi ,

I'm trying add this leaderboard feature since 2 days. I tried on Google Play plugin but it isn't working. After seeing your instructions I got hope.

Could please tell me how to

4. Ad your Google ID to intelxdk.config.additions

8. Sign your APK with your Key

I followed all the steps but i'm getting build error: Plugin "Admob Plugin" failed to install.

Please help me with my problem,

• do you have the Cranberry plugin link for download? ^^

• Please provide screenshot of all steps if you need help. I can't tell whats going on without. Pls submit it here or per PM.

• Now its working fine. I just re-studied your instructions. Thanks alot man.

Could help me the achievements also? I mean regards the events, what events should I define. How to submit achievements and again how show them. Unlike leaderboard, each achievement has its own ID can show list of achievements?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I'm trying to use the Phonegap Game plugin, specially to apply the login feature but it's not working. I'm always getting the same error message (Alert Login process failed. Please, try again). Is this feature works for you?

• RenatoB Is your game live on Play Store? Your game should be live to avail Play Store services. How did you build your game, is it through XDK? If yes, go to develop mode then intelxdk.config.additions.xml and paste the below

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#544946ee7789ef539f7efe02ea6b12d03b1b8c62" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#544946ee7789ef539f7efe02ea6b12d03b1b8c62" >

<intelxdk:param intelxdk:name='APP_ID' intelxdk:value='GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID' />

</intelxdk:plugin>

Now, replace 'GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID' with your game ID provided in Play Store. Test your game.

• The app it's ok now. I forgot to register the app key in Game Service. Thanks anyway.

A doubt: Do you use Game Center for your iOS apps or Game Service for both?

• On the 'show leaderboard' & 'submit score' action, it asks for the Leaderboard ID. What do i put in here? Do i put the Google Play App ID in here or something else? Thanks.

• SteveKane You need to create a leaderboard in your Google Game Console - Game Service first. Then you will have your ID.

• I've done that and got my ID. I've input my ID in to the Phonegap Game properties section, my question is do i use that same ID when it asks for a leaderboard ID when you create a "show leaderboard" action?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)