kossglobal No, so far as I know you can't use that. The Scirra plugin is a weblogin based solution. You don't need to ad anything for that but it is highly mobil eunfriendly.
1. You need to add the cranberry game plugin to construct2
2. Then add the plugin to your project and configure login etc.
3. Export to intel XDK
4. Ad your Google ID to intelxdk.config.additions
5. Enable the "Phonegap +Admob* Plugin" in Cordova settings of your project in IntelXDK (it is supposed to be activated right away but that is not working for me so I always enable that)
6. Set export option to "not signed"
7. Export via Android/Crosswalk
8. Sign your APK with your Key
9. Run app on a device
10. Get a cocktail to celebrate awesomeness
Idk, some people are working on a tutorial. Should be there soon but acutally know it is there above I thought about creating a tutorial but everything changes so fast. So with the next IntelXDK update it might look different.
- Don't use any CocoonJS with this. I mean the C2 Plugin. Acually the Cranberry Plugin might work on a CCJS export but if you don't know what I am talking right now I recommend to not touch it. Don't open that grave^^
- Don't use the Scirra build in Google Game Service - Plugin. It is well done but not made for mobile. You can just pull data with that and have to desgin your own leaderboard views. The cranberry plugin opens the standard iOS and Android view. Nevertheless the cranberry plugin doesn't work in a browser so that's why there is still some need for the Scirra version. A merge would be nice. If the scirra plugin behaved like the cranberry plugin on mobile, that would be great but the focus is on C3 I guess.
1. Could you provide the link?
4. Google ID is what I will get when I publish my app?
5. I'm willing to use the oficial admob plugin. this will affect it?
8. Could you visit my topic about this? ()
I'm almost ready to publish my first game. I just need these questions to be clear in my mind. I'll first publish the game without the leaderboard and add it later, when I set everything about this correctly.
Thank you for your time!