Google play issue

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • HI everyone! I compile a project via IntelXDK and when trying to login to googleplayservice I got this unknown error.SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4). What's the problem is it? Any solution?

• I am facing the same problem !!!

• You have to link API with your project

in developer console you can do this

• oh, really? thanks Cap!) i have already done that. and now it's a new problem - i can log in to GP, can load id number, name, but - member photo didn.t loading =( useing cordova-plugin-game by Sang Wi (or what is his name? =)) )

• oh, really? thanks Cap!) i have already done that. and now it's a new problem - i can log in to GP, can load id number, name, but - member photo didn.t loading =( useing cordova-plugin-game by Sang Wi (or what is his name? =)) )

I'm having the same issue =P

• his name is

If you are success in login but fail to submit to view leaderboards

then check that you have paste leaderboard ID correctly sometimes extra space comes while pasting codes

• I have tried everything as you mentioned but neither cranberrygame_cordovagame or neither google play construct 2 default plugin is letting m,e signin from app ..........

With google play construct 2 I didn't get any login popup box even in my test app ....... after fulfill all the google play c2 plugin requirement mentioned in construct 2 manual ....... link - https://www.scirra.com/manual/175/google-play

Also tried with cranberrygame_cordovagame but I get the same error mentioned above unknown error.SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4) ???

So what is the solution for this ........ Even I have tried create complete new app in google developer console by linking app with new service created using new keystore and everything from scratch but neither of them help me signing in the game after compiling the game using intelxdk ???

So what should one do if someone face such problem !!!

• here is some explanation of doing this

You can read this

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-game

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have already read & have accomplished all the steps 100 times but still facing the same issue ???

Could you tell me does the default google play platform(from construct 2) works ???

As I am just getting frusted as two of my games are already to publish but due to this signing issue I am now able to check the inapp purchase or anything else even after publishing the alpha & beta app both !!!!

• Even I was too frusted.

I have somewhere found regarding "Official Google Play Service Plugin" Not works in mobile in only works for Browsers.

so you have to use cranberry's Plugin

Follow these steps

Open developer account >> game services >> select your app

Linked App >> Select Android

Fill you app name >> fill your package name

paste your SHA1 Code

• miketolsa

please tell me

If this works for you

• didn't work !!!

• No! The problem is - photo of user isn't loading to project! No photo =(((

• first of all try to use cranberry's sample file

if their is no problem then you are doing wrong somewhere to linking ur app with developer account

• which sample file? there is no sample, how to use gp user photo.

i can reach acess to user id, his name? anything. except USER PHOTO!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)