Glitching textbox

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Forget about default textbox restrictions, you can create sprites atop of the textbox
  • Hello!

I'm trying to use textbox in Construct2, but it's position's glitching to X=0,Y=400 on the start of the layout. How can I fix that?

• It doesn't glitch in an empty project for me. You should post your capx as the problem is certainly elsewhere, not sure anybody can help you without more infos.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey there!

I'm not sure what the exact problem without looking at the project, because it could be a number of things.

I usually have this problem when I have something on a layer with a parallax other than the 0,0 or the 100,100.

My suggestion is to click on the textbox, find out what layer it is on in the properties, and set Parallax in editor to yes. This will show you where the textbox will start in relation to the parallax set.

Also, does the textbox have any behaviors like anchor? Anchor will reposition the textbox automatically.

Usually with glitches, I find deleting the item(if not too hard to redo) and making the item again is helpful.

I hope this helps!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)