Game Is getting faster after some levels

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
LevelsManager is a Construct 2 & 3 plugin to manage your worlds and levels easily
  • Hi Guys,

I know its kinda very weird bug..but i have tried lot of things but am not able to figure what exactly the problem is...

Ok here it is i have made a level based game with 4 levels...after playing 1 and 2 levels (on phone) when i go to 3rd level the animation of enemy die, bazooka explosion, box explosion and some other animations gets faster...faster means the speed of anims increases automatically.... i dont knw i have not done any changes to the eventsheet....and this problem occurs when i spend some time on the game..Like doing levels again and again.

The problem not occurs on browser version...i get this issue on android phone (tested on 3-4 devices) when i compile it with cocoonjs.

Here is the apk - dropbox.com/s/ulhbctld6h9wd97/Gorkhali_Battle_gp3.apk?dl=0

Construct 2 Game File - dropbox.com/s/h0ry7yizowa07bj/gb.capx?dl=0

Anyone on this can help?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You might want to start by updating your C2 version from r178 which is from Aug 2014, just in case - r212.2 is the latest Stable release.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)