Fullscreen whitebar

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • When I use the "Request fullscreen" action, a whitebar appears at the right side of the screen. Any ideas as what could be causing this? When I use the regular F11 press, it doesn't appear. Only when it's requested with an object click event.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is that your layout showing through?

Is your window smaller than your layout?

• Both the layout and the background sprites are 1920 x 1080. I've tried re-scaling the background, but to no use.

• Both the layout and the background sprites are 1920 x 1080. I've tried re-scaling the background, but to no use.

White bar on the right side sounds like layout.

You might try resetting the canvas size and see if that fixes it?

• Resetting didn't do it, unfortunately. I'm out of ideas. I've tried re-scaling what i can. I even created another background behind the already excisting background. Perhaps it's google chrome doing it?

• Resetting didn't do it, unfortunately. I'm out of ideas. I've tried re-scaling what i can. I even created another background behind the already excisting background. Perhaps it's google chrome doing it?

That is a possibility and I have had problems with WebGL crashing. Try it it in another browser.

You might also play with the view settings.

• I seem to have fixed it by resetting the "fullscreen in browser" setting. I scrolled through all of them, and ended up on the same one. But now there's no whitebar. Thanks for your time lamar, I appreciate it.

• I seem to have fixed it by resetting the "fullscreen in browser" setting. I scrolled through all of them, and ended up on the same one. But now there's no whitebar. Thanks for your time lamar, I appreciate it.

No problem and glad you got it fixed. Now I know what to do if that happens to me lol!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)