flash behavior broken.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • I stick flash on something, I set it to flash for 50 seconds, but it is just invisible. What gives?

Don't ask for capx, there is nothing to see, I slapped flash on my sprite, it doesn't work.

This program dude.... this program I payed money for...

• I stick flash on something, I set it to flash for 50 seconds, but it is just invisible. What gives?

Don't ask for capx, there is nothing to see, I slapped flash on my sprite, it doesn't work.

This program dude.... this program I payed money for...

Just tried flash and it worked for me.

Bemoaning the software helps no-one. If you just upload a .capx we can all test it and either prove or disprove an issue.

• I had it on every tick. You guys could have told me that that wouldn't work without showing capx =/

• I had it on every tick. You guys could have told me that that wouldn't work without showing capx =/

And we are expected to know you had done this how?

If you had posted a .capx we could have told you what the problem was instantly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I suggest you creating a new mini project, where you include only the thing that doesn't work. Usually, that solves the problem as you see if there's a mistake somewhere. If it still doesn't work, you can post the .capx here because there's nothing inside that you couldn't show.

On the other hand, I guess that if you have it to flash for 50 seconds every tick, that could be the problem ...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)