Fill Array with Sprites

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Fill in the Blanks. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • 99Instances2Go Hey 99 - sorry i was buisy with another project iam working on...

Now iam working on this task again. And its frustrating....because i was inspired by your choose(x,y,z) function. But its weird. Ive included a image file (again i couldnt include it because of my low reputation points - but i did it like i did before ).

I got 3 values who needs to be differend to spawn my objects on three differend doors....but on the while condition for door 3 - the event gets called - even if the value is the same one like on door 2 and 1 - and thats absolutly false... and shouldnt happen.

Ive got the randomizing function - but why the hell is the event called when only one of the two condition is true? This shouldnt happen in my opinion.

graphic link:

postimg.org/image/6gbwl3ykn/

If i start the project sometimes its correct and sometimes its wrong

this is an excample of how it should look:

postimg.org/image/8qygh44i9/

and this is an excample how it looks sometimes...

postimg.org/image/xg7bqqo7b/

(the problem part is marked with this red symbol )

It would be so nice if you could tell me what iam doing wrong - thank you very much!

Best regards!

• Plz look again the example. Yours is way off. I dont recall using an or.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 99Instances2Go

Okay it works fine now thanks for this!

New day - new question: Is it basically possible to animate sprites? If i found a Footstep, i want to scale it up from 0.1 to 1.2 and then back to 1.0 (like a "plopp up" animation). Is there a possibilaty to do this in construct2 without using tweenlite or something?

I have no experience with tween lite - and i dont know if it will decrease the performance of the game, if i would use it.

Thank you very much and best regards!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)