filechooser and list buttons question

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • hello,

1_what should i do to: filechooser opens the file i want in the app, and user go to my main folder (the folder i want) after clicking on it?

2_what should i do to: have my audio files in the list when the app opens, so every audio files i have put in the app be shown there and it doesn't be needed to find them in folders first?

thank you

• no answers...?!!

• What platform are you building your app for? The answers you might get would vary depending on the platform... NWJS is quite different to Browser storage, for example.

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What platform are you building your app for? The answers you might get would vary depending on the platform... NWJS is quite different to Browser storage, for example.

~Sol

thank you for your answer, Im building it for android

• Ah, ok... I 99% use only NWJS when I'm playing around with file stuff. I can't help you unfortuntely because I don't have much experience with using browser storage... but I'm certain someone here will know. Maybe 99Instances2Go will have some ideas... that guy seems to know how to do most stuff

~Sol

• Ah, ok... I 99% use only NWJS when I'm playing around with file stuff. I can't help you unfortuntely because I don't have much experience with using browser storage... but I'm certain someone here will know. Maybe 99Instances2Go will have some ideas... that guy seems to know how to do most stuff

~Sol

thank you very much

• The 'blob:url' retreived with FileChooser.FileURLAt(Index) is only valid during 'this session'.

The next session the same file will have a different 'blob:url'.

In other words : it is a temporal value, only valid during 'this' session.

Hence, even if you store it in the Local Storage, it has no meaning the next session.

I dont think that Scirra will ever release something/anything that could be a security treat in any means.

I suppose there are plugins (In Cordova package, Phonegap package, packages like those, dont know how many there are) to list user files on mobile. But i never used those. Sorry.

• The 'blob:url' retreived with FileChooser.FileURLAt(Index) is only valid during 'this session'.

The next session the same file will have a different 'blob:url'.

In other words : it is a temporal value, only valid during 'this' session.

Hence, even if you store it in the Local Storage, it has no meaning the next session.

I dont think that Scirra will ever release something/anything that could be a security treat in any means.

I suppose there are plugins (In Cordova package, Phonegap package, packages like those, dont know how many there are) to list user files on mobile. But i never used those. Sorry.

thank you very much. goodluck...

• hi everybody, can i have all my audio files in a list when the app starts? and they can be played when i touch them?

and what can i choose instead of filechooser? thank you

• Any answers...?!

Sorry my English is not very good friends

and (as i said) i need file chooser plugin to open the folder i want, not the 0 and emulated folder in android (emulated= the first folder you have to start searching from in android), the user need to search for the audio folder manually currently , i need it to automatically open the folder i want (the app audio folder or any other folder it can be)

thank you very much

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)