fighting trigger

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented fighting game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • im searching a tutorial about making a fighting games how to assign all keys to all attacksh*ts how to setup realistic damagezones how to make combos with keys combinations etc.....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am very interested in this too. especially with the collision boxes for varied attacks.

But an idea for combos...

If you want a player to do a 3 attack combination that requires the player to press a button within a time frame,

You could do something like this:

On Player press attack AND attack = 0, set attack animation to 1st attack, and attack +1, wait x seconds, set attack = 0

On player press attack AND attack = 1, set attack animation to 2nd attack, and attack +1, wait x seconds, set attack = 0

On player press attack AND attack = 2, set attack animation to 2nd attack wait x seconds, set attack = 0.

you might run into a problem with it setting attack to 0 amidst the 2nd attack, but this would have to be fine tuned. Just an idea!

But I would love a tutorial where I could set the attack collision mesh to the animation's mesh for a given range of frames for a given animation (since the animation is pinned ontop of the player box. )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)