Facebook login on mobile

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • Hi everyone,

Is it possible to log into a facebook account on a mobile game similar to the way Clay.io does ? I have leaderboards in my game that posts the scores via php but i would like the player to be able to login via their Facebook account instead of having to type their name everytime they post a score.

Thanks

• Hi everyone,

Is it possible to log into a facebook account on a mobile game similar to the way Clay.io does ? I have leaderboards in my game that posts the scores via php but i would like the player to be able to login via their Facebook account instead of having to type their name everytime they post a score.

Thanks

Hi Metrics,

You send me an PM about "Artwork for your game", can you email me at oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com for further discussion? Sorry about notifying you on this post, It says that I don't have enough "reputation" to reply your PM, so I guess this post it the only way to reply to your PM.

Thank you,

Nikky

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Hi everyone,

>

> Is it possible to log into a facebook account on a mobile game similar to the way Clay.io does ? I have leaderboards in my game that posts the scores via php but i would like the player to be able to login via their Facebook account instead of having to type their name everytime they post a score.

>

> Thanks

>

Hi Metrics,

You send me an PM about "Artwork for your game", can you email me at oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com for further discussion? Sorry about notifying you on this post, It says that I don't have enough "reputation" to reply your PM, so I guess this post it the only way to reply to your PM.

Thank you,

Nikky

Sent you an email

• >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > Is it possible to log into a facebook account on a mobile game similar to the way Clay.io does ? I have leaderboards in my game that posts the scores via php but i would like the player to be able to login via their Facebook account instead of having to type their name everytime they post a score.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

>

> Hi Metrics,

>

> You send me an PM about "Artwork for your game", can you email me at oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com for further discussion? Sorry about notifying you on this post, It says that I don't have enough "reputation" to reply your PM, so I guess this post it the only way to reply to your PM.

>

> Thank you,

> Nikky

>

Sent you an email

Hi, I've replied to you email (sorry, had to service my laptop, so I've just read your email)

Thank you,

Nikky

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)