exporting assets for c2 please help

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • im creating my own game assets using inkscape and making each item withing that software. My problem is when i export them they are either too big or way too small. is there a certain size i should export each asset at or should i make a certain size canvas to work in and create everything within that..........can someone please help me????

thank you

• You can use any size sprite in C2 however the more you reduce or enlarge a sprite the fuzzier it gets and you will drop pixels so it is best to stick with a size close to the size you want them to appear in the game.

Common sizes are all divisible by 8 so 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, etc.

I use 32x32 for my game size primarily because you can get ready made sprites already designed that size so they will look good when added to the game.

• ok im gonna just draw everything within a canvas that is the screen res of a phone and hopefully that will make them look good

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • also what canvas size should i work in for an android game? im finding conflicting info.

• also what canvas size should i work in for an android game? im finding conflicting info.

Depends on the DPI but if you use a canvas 1024x720 and set to letterbox scale it will fit and look good.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)