Event Sheet Inclusion - General Question

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Enlist the menacing fleet commander of the galactic star force in your next game audio production.
  • Hi all,

So I have been reading as many posts as possible with regard to the inclusion of Event Sheets in another event sheet. The one thing I have been unable to find any info on is where they should be placed. By default when you include an Event Sheet it is placed at the top.

So what I would like clarified is:

• Is it correct to leave them at the top
    • Should they be moved to another part of the current sheet
    • Does it really matter at all

Thanks for your time...

• You can place them wherever you like I guess, but I always leave em at the top. Ensures that the included event code is available to the entire event sheet you're importing it into.

• ErekT

Thanks for the reply...

I thought as much, I just began to wonder about it because an .capx I checked out from the forums had in included Event Sheet, but it had been moved below all the other events.

Regards...

• Many builds ago I had problems with the include being at the top of the sheet. Mainly because I had 'on start of layout' and 'on end of layout' events in both the include and the main layout, and the order was off, which caused some glitches. I moved it to the bottom to solve the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Andy

Thanks for the input, I will keep that in mind...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)