Error Cordova exporting project in Phonegap

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hi Guys,

I am facing a problem while exporting my project to PhoneGap. I have used the cordova-plugin-file in my project. After I export the project and upload it on to PhoneGap compiler I am unable to get the Andoid APK. On checking out the logs it says:

Build Date: 2018-07-22 19:14:32 +0000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUGIN OUTPUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fetching plugin "cordova-custom-config" via npm

Installing "cordova-custom-config" at "5.0.2" for android

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-file" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-file" at "6.0.1" for android

Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 6.1.2, failed version requirement: >=6.3.0

Skipping 'cordova-plugin-file' for android

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-file-transfer" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-file-transfer" at "1.7.1" for android

Plugin dependency "cordova-plugin-file@6.0.1" already fetched, using that version.

Installing "cordova-plugin-file" at "6.0.1" for android

Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 6.1.2, failed version requirement: >=6.3.0

Skipping 'cordova-plugin-file' for android

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-statusbar" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-statusbar" at "2.4.2" for android

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" at "1.3.3" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine" at "1.1.4" for android

WARNING: Overriding compileSdkVersion from android-25 (default) to android-26

WARNING: This is unsupported, please consider updating your phonegap version instead

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

• Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 6.1.2, failed version requirement: >=6.3.0

It sounds like you specified a specific version of cordova-plugin-file which is incompatible with the Cordova version.

• Hi Ashley, thanks for your reply. Is there any way I could upgrade the android plugin ? I am using the cordova-plugins provided by cranberry.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Construct's exports do not specify any specific plugin versions by default, so everything should just work. If you're using third-party addons you'll need to contact the addon developer for support.

• Hi Ashley,

I have tried contacting the developer of the 3rd party plugins, thanks!

Also, if you could help me out with this it would be really great. I am actually looking to create a mobile application which involves storing images and videos directly to the device storage. To achieve this I was using the Cordova plugins but couldn't get it compiled for Android. Is there any alternative way you would know of how I could achieve this? Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)