Enemy go out edge..

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
On the Edge is a puzzle game where you have 40 levels to have fun with.
  • hello folks,

im doing experiments because have noticed that in my game, sometimes the enemy sprite (blue box) go out edge corners..

i think i have solved this, giving high value at the "deceleration" parameter of the platform behavior. But I would like to be sure at 100%, so i would like to know if it seems to you a correct solution for the problem or if you have to recommend to me another approach..

• to prevent it from going outside boundaries I just use solid objects generally

EDIT: I misunderstood the issue, but I still think you might just want to set the vector X to 0 at the collision moment so it stops right there then starts going the other direction

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • set the vector X to 0 at the collision moment so it stops right there then starts going the other direction

Forgive me ,

I had forgotten to specify that the edges can not be solid but are invisible in the game, however, do you refer to such a thing?

Because I tried but did not seem to change anything. At high speed the enemy always splits out

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)