Easily Erase Black Outline

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a black tileset with 2 tilemaps, props, one animated character and more.
  • Hello all. So, I've been having troubles with a little something. The sprites I use for players and enemies and such (platformer) have a big black outline to them. Is there anyway to get rid of these without individually going through each one with an eraser? Thanks for any help!

• You could try writing a batch editing script in a photo editor (if pixel = black & is beside a transparent pixel, then make it transparent). I'd look on google to see if you can find a tutorial on it for GIMP or whatever photo editor you use (nothing like this is built into Construct 2 I don't believe).

• Unfortunately, you'll have to edit each one, or write a script to do it for you as rabidsheep said.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just fill around your sprite with a black background....then select the black background with a magic wand tool ....press delete,and that will delete both in one go.(or set transparent colour,and use fill tool on your background in C2)then save without your black borders....

But I actually like them...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)