DOSNT SUBMIT SCORE !!!! (function) :(

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • hi guys i have configure all the google play serv right putting ID of the leader board and all is right the issue is when the score is submitted to the leader board , i use functions and i try many versions , there is a version i delete like 200 events in my event sheet and then when i try it it opens and tell me my score , i dont know what is the thing that interacts when the function calls to submit score to leader board?????? any help plz!!!! i try to delete many things i try like 20 versions and nothing fix that deleting groups, events !!!!!!!!

• hi guys i have configure all the google play serv right putting ID of the leader board and all is right the issue is when the score is submitted to the leader board , i use functions and i try many versions , there is a version i delete like 200 events in my event sheet and then when i try it it opens and tell me my score , i dont know what is the thing that interacts when the function calls to submit score to leader board?????? any help plz!!!! i try to delete many things i try like 20 versions and nothing fix that deleting groups, events !!!!!!!!

Please don't multipost the same topic in different sections of the forum.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)