My problem is, on the new layout, Its not working properly. The player isn't centered, and isn't moving, the fps seems really slow and everything is glitchy in general. I don't see why, I changed all objects over to match the GR layout layers, Seeing I decided to make that layout after the actual game layout. Everything should hypothetically work properly. Everything is on the correct layers, and I just included the event sheet for the GR layout. GR layout is working just fine. Any help would be appreciated.
I had a quick glance so this is based on my quick observation. Correct me if I am wrong but, I saw some big flaws in your game that caused your game to slow down. Don't get me wrong, I like your game graphics and all but you missed out the essential optimizations that was necessary in your game.
1) Don't assign random solid behavior. It is only necessary if that object and your player will collide in someways but if not then don't add them.
For instance: The reason your Player (Dragon if I am correct) was not moving is because the field in your game had a (SOLID) behavior on it and
also your dragon. The field shouldn't have that for it is only for designs.
2) For Designs in your game (For example Trees) should have their collisions "DISABLED" so that CPU will not be making unnecessary calculations.
3) Use TiledBackgrounds, TIlemaps for Trees or Designs that you put in the game repeatedly. Because using sprites takes longer in graphic rendering unlike Tiled objects(Tilemaps or TiledBackgrounds). Good job in making your flowers and logs in this using Tilemaps but I suggest using TiledBackgrounds for the trees.
4) If possible use On Collision rather than Is Overlapping if possible (For Checking for overlaps checks every 0. something seconds - let's just say it risks performance. But you can use this for some events. I am not saying to not use this.
For more info:
Read Ashley's tutorials, they helped me a lot in realizing that my past games failed because of lack of optimization. XD