Create Android OAUTH Client?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Very simple code without excess options (15 events for server and 11 events for client)
  • I've followed these steps from the manual:

[quote:37zneqyv]To ensure your finished game has permission to access the Google Play Game Services, click the Linked apps section while editing the game in the developer console. Click the button to link a Web app. You will need to fill out details such as the URL it is played from and some authorisation details. Once completed, you should be given a client ID. This should be in a format similar to:

12345678987-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890.apps.googleusercontent.com

But all Google Play Dev Console lets me fill in is name of the app and the package name. I'm not sure what to put in the package name, so I just use package.MYGAMENAME.com (I replace MYGAMENAME with the real name). I click continue and authorize my app now, and it says:

[quote:37zneqyv]API requests are sent directly to Google from your clients' Android devices. Google verifies that each request originates from an Android application that matches the package name and SHA1 signing certificate fingerprint name listed below.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do here?

• I also followed this tutorial, but it doesn't seem like the same sections are there (from what I can read through the German) https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/g ... a-version/

• This is what I get when I click "Authorize Your App Now".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think I need to use cranberry, GoogleApps plugin is for web games only? :/

• I need help with this as well. The google play plugin is useless without this.

Edit: Try deleting and re-adding your app from linked apps, that worked for me.

• I need help with this as well. The google play plugin is useless without this.

Edit: Try deleting and re-adding your app from linked apps, that worked for me.

The built-in GooglePlay plugin is for web games only, I've found, and cranberry's isn't working for me in XDK.

• > I need help with this as well. The google play plugin is useless without this.

>

> Edit: Try deleting and re-adding your app from linked apps, that worked for me.

>

The built-in GooglePlay plugin is for web games only, I've found, and cranberry's isn't working for me in XDK.

It doesn't work at all? I think google play calls like achievements and stuff might not work in XDK, or you need to publish the game first. I'll update when I publish sometime this week.

• some how thats not working at all !!!

Or anyone could guide me as what plugins to be install in intelxdk to make google play work ???

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)