Create a pause menu with blur in the background

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi guys!

I want to to create a pause menu with blur , I can do that, everything is fine, the problem comes with the elements of the pause menu, you know resume, restart level, exit level, all those elements also have the blur effect !!!

so I don't know what to do, I don't want all those elements in blur, could you show me the way ? thanks everyone!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How have you made the blur? Is it an Effect on a layer? If so is your menu on the same layer?

• Move your blur layer down.

Layer 3 = Pause Menu

Layer 2 = Blur Effects

Layer 1 = Game

Layer 0 = Background

Get the idea?

• Make sure the elements are on a layer above the one with the blur effect applied.

*EDIT* had this post on my screen for awhile and didn't refresh to realize it was already answered.

• I'm sorry for the respond to late, first of all thanks to everyone for your support.

well I've resolved this problem but I think that is not the best way to do that. I have applied to each object in my game a blur effect and, in fact is working for me but, as I said probably is not the best way.

I have tried apply to each layer but it didn't work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)