CoCoonJS cloud compiler to appstore

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • having used phonegap previously I have decided to move to cocoonjs to publish my game in the android store. Phonegap allowed you to upload certificates and then simply pumps out your apk file.

Cocoonjs complier drops out an unsigned apk file. I have read the instructions to recompile as a signed apk file for uploading into googleplay but its double dutch to me. Has anyone done this and if so could someone put the process in simple terms.

• Nope. I'm also interested in a dummy tutorial about the signing process. I use to start the process 3 times, and failed with the early steps... :(

• Hey guys, I've been playing with the cloud compiler today, but it seems to keep loading for ages (20mins+) for a 1MB upload. I've stopped and restarted a few times. I guess from your comments it does work for you?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm having the same problem as Maximus. I have no idea at all what the site is talking about with creating certificates. Could someone please step-by-step this for me? I have the Android SDK installed, but no idea how to use it.

EDIT: Maximus76 Epox - if you guys are still having trouble with this, I got it explained to me by 3division here:

clay.io/members/community

It was still pretty confusing, but really is just step-by-step and worked a treat. Read the whole lot first though and you can see the few issues I had (really I think all it was was that you should use jdk7, not 6).

Hope this helps someone else!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)