Clicker Game(Gold Farming while game is off)?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Retro songs ideal for platformers or farming games
  • Is it possibille to lets say keep getting gold while i close game on my phone.You know that clicker games have that feature that they collect money while being closed.So am asking is that possibille at all?If it is can you give me a tip how to do it

• I am not exactly sure how it is done; you'd have to research that one, but the idea would be something like

On start of the app ---> Get *hours since last play* gold

You don't actually have to make it do anything while it is closed.

• I think that this plugin by Rex could help: http://c2rexplugins.weebly.com/rex_time_awayl.html

You could also compare the last time and current time manually.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Please note that plugins can malfunction badly on Android and, last time I checked, not supported by some export options. Careful, friend.

• Please note that plugins can malfunction badly on Android and, last time I checked, not supported by some export options. Careful, friend.

From my tests, I have never had issues with plugins. If so, you can do it manually – you can get current time, save it to localstorage and compare it the next time.

• > Please note that plugins can malfunction badly on Android and, last time I checked, not supported by some export options. Careful, friend.

>

From my tests, I have never had issues with plugins. If so, you can do it manually – you can get current time, save it to localstorage and compare it the next time.

Umm any tips how can i compare time and how to get current time at all?(manual way xd)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)