choose frame for begin and end an animation

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Selection frame like in RTS games, works both on mobile and desktop devices.
  • "Initial frame

Set the initially displaying animation frame from the object's initial animation. This is a zero-based index, so the first frame is 0. This can be useful for storing different tiles or scenery in different animation frames of a single Sprite object type."

why this in object properties choose frame only for the "default" animation and no for others object animations? no way doing this whit action event?

• You can change the initial animation name. Just erase "Default" and type what you need.

• Just a thought... If you need to chenge the initial frame for every animation in your sprite object, maybe the best solution would be simply reodering the frames so the first fram is correct for every animation. I really don't see the fuss here...

• "why this in object properties choose frame only for the "default" animation and no for others object animations? no way doing this whit action event?

Did you try it? It applies to all animations.

• > "why this in object properties choose frame only for the "default" animation and no for others object animations? no way doing this whit action event?

>

Did you try it? It applies to all animations.

no i did'n t

• Yeah no other choice. Why do you have animations that start on obscure frames? Usually an animation is a full set of frames from 0 to x where they are all required...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • there was a general rethink on the animations assets that people had given me, a shorter route would make me comfortable ^^

i have to move them all manually.. Construct3 does?????????

• Delete the unused frames before the one you are setting as initial?

• You need to understand the difference.

Initial Frame setting is not for defining starting frame of an animation.

It's used to select which frame will sprite be displaying after it's created.

Starting frame of any animation is frame #0. If you need to start animation from another frame, you can do it with events.

• You need to understand the difference.

Initial Frame setting is not for defining starting frame of an animation.

It's used to select which frame will sprite be displaying after it's created.

Starting frame of any animation is frame #0. If you need to start animation from another frame, you can do it with events.

yes thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)