Can i do these things in contruct 2? In case i can, how?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Here is a list of 7 things i would want to able to do in construct 2. Tell me if these things are possible to do in construct 2. If they are tell me how to do these things.

1: Make the enemy stretch out it's arm after the player when it sees it and stretch it back rigth afterwards. The arm can only hit the player and can't be hit unlike the body.

2: Make the player only be able to have 3 shots on screen.

3: Make a object rotate to the left a little and then rotate rigth. It shall turn after it rotated 90 degrees.

4: Make a object move up and down and forward.

5: Make a enemy fly.

-----

---- ----

6: Make something move like this ---- ----

7: Make a single sprite have multiple hitboxes whit different movement and behaviors.

8: Change the projectile speed of a turret. The actual easily found option doesn't do anything.

9: Make a enemy be able to shoot homing shoots against the player whitout rotating.

10: Make the player get knockback when it get's hit

• As far as I can see it's all possible..

You might want to try getting some of these things done yourself and ask for help when you get stuck..

A lot of the answers to your question can be found on the forums..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The only thing that's slightly difficult is the multiple hitboxes thing - I think C2 only has one collision rectangle. It is possible to work round this however.

• The only thing that's slightly difficult is the multiple hitboxes thing - I think C2 only has one collision rectangle. It is possible to work round this however.

From lurking around the forums, it seems most devs use their own hitbox, just a red square pinned to character and set to invisible.

And to topic creator, yes all of these things can be done fast and easy with Construct 2 once you learn the basics.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)