Bullet Audio Still happening after death

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Hello,

I was wondering how to stop the "Bullet" sound I created upon the Player Destroy event when his health goes to zero.

I am just trying to improve upon the tutorial.capx and I have added one of the Explosion sounds from the purchase package for the sound of the bullet being fired.

I added this event on the Mouse->On Left button Clicked.

I have tried to add Bullet Stop Animation to the Player->Health Less than or equal to Zero event, but the sound keeps on playing after my health reaches zero when you press the left mouse button.

Thanks in advance.

Lordxorn

• Add a condition to your "Mouse->On left button Clicked event" a compare "Player->Health > 0", this way, the sound won't even be triggered in the first place.

• Add a condition to your "Mouse->On left button Clicked event" a compare "Player->Health > 0", this way, the sound won't even be triggered in the first place.

Ah perfect,

Just noticed the right click and extra condition I could add,

thanks alot!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Be sure to check at least how events work in the manual.

I strongly advise to take the time to read the manual in order too (at least the "Overview", "Interface" and "Project primitive" and "system references" categories in the first place).

It takes a bit of time (honestly not that long) and it really helps.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)