Browser Ads

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I'm wondering if there are any ad options for construct 2 that run in browser? Preferably full screen/video ads just like admob's interstitials.

Thinking its going to be really handy to monetize games in the scirra arcade.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I find the thought of ads in the arcade horrendous.

The arcade is first and foremost a showcase for Scirra, and secondly a user showcase, and forcing ads down peoples throats would just deter it's use, IMO. I know I would never bother with it again if ads were allowed.

• zenox98 Not really the answer I was looking for. Maybe the arcade was a poor example. I'm simply looking for a way to display ads in a web game, don't care if its on the arcade, newgrounds, kongregate etc. Personally though, I believe ads are a very fair way of monetizing a game if done correctly. For instance, in my game GATE I only show ads as an option to continue playing, like an extra life of sorts. I do agree that they can be pretty horrible mind you. Anyway, that was all pretty off topic.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)