Black Screen

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Hello guys, i encounter this "Black Screen" after i compile my zip file to cocoon. Before i post this topic, i googled a lot and luckily ive seen some thread from cocoon forum that this problem have been fixed by:

1. Custom Loader

2. Box 2d web(Physics)

3. uncheck minify

4. Include c2 cocoon plugin to cocoon.io plugin

I have tried everything but still i got a black screen. Currently using version 240 of construct2

• I finally fixed it but only by using webview+ and im not happy with the performance of the game. It lags/hang 1second everytime i tap anywhere from my game.

My memory usage is only 288mb. Is it too much?

Any suggestions how to fix it or how to convert in canvas+ without black screen?

• I finally fixed it but only by using webview+ and im not happy with the performance of the game. It lags/hang 1second everytime i tap anywhere from my game.

My memory usage is only 288mb. Is it too much?

Any suggestions how to fix it or how to convert in canvas+ without black screen?

Hi,

I just replied to your topic in my forum.

https://shatter-box.com/forums/topic/41 ... omment=162

Please follow the steps and attach me a screenshot of your error log.

Regards

Andy

• Are you testing this on a phone? If yes then 288mb is WAAAAAYYYY too much.

I had the same thing come up in my first game months ago. Ideally it should be less than 100mb. Go for 30-50mb.

• Are you testing this on a phone? If yes then 288mb is WAAAAAYYYY too much.

I had the same thing come up in my first game months ago. Ideally it should be less than 100mb. Go for 30-50mb.

That's right, my Match3 game uses 54 MB for images.

Also try to avoid big resolutions of the image files, as well as big areas of transparency.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 288mb way way too much.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)