Best way to export to apk?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • What its the best way to export my project on apk file? cause when i use Intel XDK the file size its 15 mb more than the game mb

• If you build with Crosswalk, then the file size get´s much larger than if you build with normal Cordova build in XDK. So if you dont need the extra power you get from Crosswalk, then you should be able to get a smaller apk.

• If you build with Crosswalk, then the file size get´s much larger than if you build with normal Cordova build in XDK. So if you dont need the extra power you get from Crosswalk, then you should be able to get a smaller apk.

And what excatly do the corsswalk?

• Crosswalk enables WebGL stuff to be used. Without Crosswalk your app will run a lot slower. But instead you get a smaller package.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Crosswalk enables WebGL stuff to be used. Without Crosswalk your app will run a lot slower. But instead you get a smaller package.

i wanna ask you something,

when i'm expor the game, with crosswalk and all the stuff on Intel XDK when i open the game work fine, but when i touch a button of Game or Characters, the game crash and close, but when i test the game on Chrome work fine... do you know any solution?

• Generally impossible to diagnose a crash from just a few words, but could be a memory issue.

How much memory does C2 report your games uses?

• Impossible to say without more information.

-Are you using any non official plugins?

-Does the compile log in XDK look ok?

-Do you use minify on export from construct2?

-Does other games work for you on export on your device(try a simple demo project and see if that works out of the box on your device)

-Do you see any error in Chrome in its Console? (press F12)

There are a thousand things that can go wrong....start simple and test often!

• Impossible to say without more information.

-Are you using any non official plugins?

-Does the compile log in XDK look ok?

-Do you use minify on export from construct2?

-Does other games work for you on export on your device(try a simple demo project and see if that works out of the box on your device)

-Do you see any error in Chrome in its Console? (press F12)

There are a thousand things that can go wrong....start simple and test often!

Pluggins no more that construct have by default

i'm using Intel XDK - Android Crosswalk to make the apk file

in the game run until the main screen but in the buttons any of then the game close

I test the game on Chrome and work fine

here the link of the game on my website

alfonsoverlezza.com/llega/index.html

• I am getting a 404 not found for cordova.js on that page you linked to!

• I am getting a 404 not found for cordova.js on that page you linked to!

try with alfonsoverlezza.com/LlegaTempranoaCasa/index.html

• Thanks! The link works....

But i cant find any problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)