Background music and sounds

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • hi guys i have a question how i can put background music to my game and the same time when my main character take a coind put the sound like mario games cuz iam trying using audio events but this only play the background D:

• If you want to play a sound when something happens use the actions.

Like this:

Event: player collides with coin.

Action: -add 1 to money

-destroy coin

-play sound (no loop)

hope it helps :D

• :O omg thanx that works (sorry for ask many questions -.- is my first time using construct)

• Does anyone know where to find music that could be used freely? Like, so I wouldn't get sued if I used it in my game? I've searched and found a lot, but they aren't really for games, they have lyrics and stuff. I asked here instead of making a new thread, sorry javd1390 :P.

• kariko

freemusicarchive.org

It's just a pain sorting through the junk but its all free.

Sadly they are all MP3 you can simply convert using media.io/ to .WAV

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • kariko

you can use any audio converter to convert mp3- wav

XD its okay i use instrumental music from youtube or mix for my game

• Alright. That was one of the sites I searched, and I found one that I liked...for personal listening XD. I think I'm just going to record my own music from the keyboard I have. I have some song ideas that the free music doesn't seem to have. Thanks though, I'll use that site eventually still.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)